What we provide to our customer
1. Provide satisfactory accommodation.
2. Furnished with full facilities & basic equipment in the hostel.
3. Wardens to monitor and ensure hostel’s upkeep.
4. Manage all the hostel bill payments for utilities and maintenance.
5. Conduct scheduled audit to ensure compliance.
A living area is set in each hostel with sofas and television to create a more comfortable living environment. In addition, kitchen for personal cooking and a drying area is also set to provide convenience for the workers. The hostels are strategically located with facilities such as grocery shops, food stalls, market and other facilities at walking distance.
The workers are required to abide by the rules and regulations set by the clients and Regatta. Wardens are required to monitor and ensure that high discipline is upheld among the workers at all time. Wardens and security guards are positioned 24-7 to ensure the safety and security of the workers.
- 24 Hour emergency van
- Public phone
- Reload coupons
- Money transfer
- Logistics & shipping
- Self-laundry service
Hostel For Local & Foreign Workers
House with basic necessities are set for the local workers (from different states). A condusive living environment for these workers.
Hostel with basic necessities are set for foreign workers. The basic facilities provided include:
- Double-decker beds
- Mattresses and pillows
- Bedsheets, pillow cases and blankets
- Dining tables
- Ceiling fans
- Hot and cold water dispensersGas stoves
- Water boilers
- Rice cookers
- Basic cooking utensils
- Washing and bathing facilities
- Ceiling fans/ wall fans/stand fans
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- Shoe rack
- Basic cleaning utensils